Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

21Dog... good times for the San Joaquin Valley...

September 20, 2019 09:07AM
Josh Allen - staying caught up with him? Living a mere 20 miles from his home town, still receiving Reedley's tweets and newletters because my grandson played at Reedley... I'm getting all the news daily. laughing smiley And loving every second of it.

Sean Chambers - he's 3-0 with Wyoming. For the rest of you... Sean was the QB for Kerman high school who threw to both my grandsons - Mason and Gavin, and now Gavin is the Kerman QB and Mason is a WR for Western Colo. U. ... Kerman is loving this.

Local sports heroes are fun to follow... we don't get that many of them out here on the westside.. so when it happens... it's party time. laughing smiley

Non-San Joaquin Valley related - I also get, obviously, Western Colorado's tweets/news - and Ekeler with the Chargers has Gunnison, Co. in a frenzy. Fun stuff.

Be in Tulare this evening... early actually... around 4:30 for the JV game vs Mission Oak then the Varsity game at 7. Pagmeter has us losing by 30pts. Can't say I blame him... our OL is in complete disarray and we have NOT shown very well at all. However... I think he underestimates Kerman in this case. Could be wrong, obviously... but I think we give Mission Oak a battle tonight... the OL coach for Kerman sent me a text saying they really shook up the OL this week... changes in personnel and system, (simplifying things because OL is extremely young... 3 Sophomores in the starting 5). Yeah, we could be blown out... but I have this gut-feeling we won't be. - JamesJM
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

21Dog... good times for the San Joaquin Valley...

JamesJM114September 20, 2019 09:07AM

sorry I didn't chime sooner

21Dog59September 21, 2019 05:01AM

Yup, tough night...

JamesJM150September 21, 2019 05:53AM

Well CRAP, 21... I jinxed everyone....

JamesJM70September 21, 2019 03:57PM

SEE WHAT I MEAN?

JamesJM48September 22, 2019 07:48AM