Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Maybe, yeah..

September 11, 2019 03:43PM
Seems like I see drummers breaking less sticks than they used to - including my drummer.. In the 80's I got hit in the back of the head so many times by broken sticks that I rarely noticed it anymore.. but, it really hasn't happened much in the last few years.. I dunno if the sticks are stronger, or the drummers aren't hitting as hard, or are using better technique..

Your show sounds killer - gotta pots pics! We're actually playing October 26th for the first time in two years.. I just had an MRI and need additional neck surgery, so just gonna try and tough it out.. I've been revamping my pedal board and just got new (super bad ass expensive) tubes for the Marshall.. I got 3 new pedals - a new distortion, new echo, and a harmony pedal.. always wanted a harmony pedal.. its REALLY cool, but you gotta know music theory or you'll make a huge audible mess....

Also rebuilding the pedal board.. gonna be 1/4" plexiglass sheets over wooden supports so you can see inside the pedal board.. inside are gonna be black light string lights and the outside will be pin-striped in fluorescent lime green pin-striping - the black lights will shine through the plexi and fluoresce the pedals and pin striping.. I got the idea because the new distortion and echo are fluorescent painted.. Will be easier to see through the smoke, if anything lol

Friendship is like peeing your pants.. Everybody can see it, but only you can feel the warmth..

Image error
File not found.
open image URL

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Jimmy, you ever hear of Zoltan Chaney?

sstrams168September 11, 2019 12:59PM

No, I had not heard of him...

JamesJM98September 11, 2019 03:11PM

Crazy, isn't it?

sstrams56September 11, 2019 03:13PM

This just came to mind....

JamesJM90September 11, 2019 03:21PM