Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: My daughter wakes in the morning and...

August 26, 2019 08:12AM
We've talked about this before. IMO its an addiction. The need to be connected. I see it a lot at Dodger stadium. I would guess 1/2 the fans are on their phones the entire game-probably texting, etc. I understand the new Ram stadium will have Wi-fi for all fans. Whoever heard of such a thing. I think you will also be able to send suggestions on what plays to run to coaches. How's that going to work-65,000 suggestions in the ear of McVay. ? Isn't there supposed to be little tv screens on the back of each seat so you can "watch" the game? What about the 1st row? What if you want to watch something else on tv? Won't be long before AI will take over and there won't be any "live" players on the field. Just characters out of video games controlled by fans. Not long afterwards there won't be any "live" fans either. Just like one big video game. Maybe this sounds preposterous but isn't this the way its going ? Maybe its already here. Remember that "alleged" 18 inning game in the WS last year? I still don't believe that was a "real" game. I have yet to speak to anyone claiming to be an eye witness to it. Those Dodger games I'm forced to listen too on the radio-who knows what's really going on. I'm not sure Charlie Steiner does. He sounds like he's making it all up.

This nonsense of the world actually being round? LOL. Don't get me started on that one. I actually know people who have literally disappeared off the "face of the earth".
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

My daughter wakes in the morning and...

JamesJM149August 26, 2019 07:37AM

Re: My daughter wakes in the morning and...

waterfield83August 26, 2019 08:12AM