Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Game of Thrones.. I have a HUGE problem...

May 19, 2019 12:27PM
in fact... there is no solution.

My oldest grandson, as I mentioned, is VERY into GOT....but then, most people I know are as well. So tonight, I just saw in a 'news alert', (how in the HELL is GOT rate a news alert?)... that tonight it all ends.... and there will be one ring to rule them all... or oops, getting my fantasies jumbled.

So ok but my point is: Enough people love this series so much that I am convinced, (I really am), that I need to watch it.... but I want to watch it from the beginning. (I have never seen a single episode and don't even really know what it's about except that they're all trying to be Elvis).

There isn't a chance in hell I'm going to get to tomorrow without hearing who won, (remember I mentioned a 'news alert'). Will that ruin the entire series for me? It MUST, no? So... unless I move to an unpopulated area of Antartica I WILL hear the ending.... and maybe even THEN I'll hear of it as some berserk sky writer wanting to make a name for himself will probably spell it out in the sky over Antarctica.

Nope, I think I have to resign myself to the fact that I just plain ole missed Game Of Thrones and there is no going back. Face reality and come to grips with the fact that I missed it and must now seek to somehow find a way to go on with my life. - JamesJM
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Game of Thrones.. I have a HUGE problem...

JamesJM126May 19, 2019 12:27PM

Re: Game of Thrones.. I have a HUGE problem...

zn54May 19, 2019 01:01PM

People are worried

IowaRam75May 19, 2019 01:11PM

There is no chance I'll watch tonight....

JamesJM50May 19, 2019 02:50PM

I HEAR that G.O.T. ended with the Dragon Queen gal......

Ramgator51May 20, 2019 02:48PM