Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Who was I talking to about Mustard?

April 18, 2019 12:21PM
Was it you guys? Some years ago I visited Mount Angel in Oregon. There were, (maybe still are), some Nuns there who make and sell varieties of mustard. It was/is? the best mustard I've ever had.

A little over a year ago my son and I were researching beer...looking for the most awarded, highly regarded, beer in the world. It was brewed in a Monastery in Belgium. We drank some when we visited Belgium and just maybe the best beer I've ever tasted.

A week or so ago I came across a website for a Monastery in northern Ca. Some Nuns there sell honey... varieties of honey. I ordered 3 different honey's two days ago and they just delivered it to my front door 10 minutes ago... I have already tasted all three varieties and I can honestly say... best Honey I have EVER ate in my life and 2nd place isn't even close.

The Mustard was GREAT.. the Beer fabulous...but this honey is like food from heaven. It comes in these flavors: Original, Ginger, Cinnamon, Anise, Lemon, Orange, and Almond. I got the Cinnamon, Orange, and Almond. I'll be ordering the others a half a second after I finish this post.

If you're curious you can google Redwoods Monastery Honey. If you're a fan of honey, do yourself a favor, order some. It's not cheap. A single jar is $15, 8oz. No, I don't get any money from this, I'm not a Nun. laughing smiley
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Who was I talking to about Mustard?

JamesJM100April 18, 2019 12:21PM

Another Honey story.....

Arkansas Ram71April 18, 2019 06:14PM

never been there, but........

21Dog126April 19, 2019 04:51AM

Breweries that I have visited....

JamesJM85April 19, 2019 09:00AM