February 02, 2019 04:14PM
and allow me to show you how amazing that is: Now I just bought two bottles of Islay Whiskey for tomorrow, (been sipping on it since I brought it home... maybe a shot and half a night)... BUT... normally I have almost no hard liquor in the house. A bottle of whiskey can sit on the shelf in my pantry for 2 years... seriously. AND YET...

I can come home after not having tasted whiskey for a year and decide I'd like a drink... make one.... AND MY WIFE WILL NOTICE THAT NIGHT that the bottle has a little 'less' than before.

But there is also this: My wife, I truly believe, has some type of telepathic powers. I can bring something new home... put it somewhere that hasn't been accessed in years and when my wife gets home she'll begin normal conversation but before a minute has gone by she'll suddenly go silent, begin sniffing the air, then pronounce, "Something's different". Like a bloodhound on the trail of an outlaw she will make a zig zag trail right to the hidden item and locate it... and I should note: the item does NOT have to have an odor.

It's scary, seriously, it's scary. - JamesJM
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Anybody's wife like mine.......

Arkansas Ram170February 02, 2019 01:07PM

Exactly like that...

JamesJM112February 02, 2019 04:14PM

Yep......and......

Arkansas Ram118February 02, 2019 05:27PM