Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

A Kiddie Theater Show

November 16, 2018 08:47PM
My 2-yr old grandson is obsessed with P.J. Masks. If you don't have children or grandkids under the age of 8, you probably won't know what I'm talking about. P.J. Masks is a cartoon group of 3 six-year old kids who become superhero characters (Catboy, Gekko, and Owlette) and fight crime. There are scads of toys, costumes, coloring books, etc flooding the marketplace and most toddlers just love the characters. Everett watches P.J. Masks on the Disney Junior channel every day. He takes the little action figures with him wherever he goes, and he even dressed up like Catboy for Halloween. Last weekend, there was a Super Heroes day at a local fun park and they had adults in PJ Masks costumes interacting with the kids. He was tickled pink to see them in person. He just LOVES P.J. Masks. Anyhow, I found out that the live musical show P.J. Masks Save the Day is coming to the stage in St Louis next spring. So, for a Christmas present, I decided to buy tickets for Everett and his parents. I went to Ticketmaster and was shocked to see that the tickets were practically sold out already. All that was left were tickets a few rows from the stage that were over $100.00 each!! That was WAY more than I wanted to spend but I realized I'd have to if Everett was going to be able to go at all. If the tickets had sold out that fast and this early, I knew I couldn't wait. I bit the bullet and placed the order. The total with all the taxes and fees was $386.00!!! *GULP*

A few days later, I went back to Ticketmaster so I could show Frank the seats I bought and where they were in the theater. When I pulled up the seating chart, I got another shock when I saw that hardly ANY seats had been sold and there were hundreds still available. What the???? Then I realized what I'd done. I had pulled up "best" seating or something like that when I bought the tickets, so not ALL the available seats were shown when I made my selection. When I looked the 2nd time, there were PLENTY of $49 tickets for sale. I was kicking myself. But then I noticed something else about those tickets I'd purchased. It said I'd bought The Very Important PJ Masks Package I thought... "Huh?? what does THAT mean?". I looked it up and found out that the tickets I bought not only have premium show seating, but also access to an after-show Meet and Greet photo opportunity with the 3 PJ Masks characters and Everett will also get a PJ Masks souvenir bag!

It was definitely not my intention to purchase VIP tickets but since it turned out that way, I'm kinda glad now that it did. Everett will be oblivious on Christmas morning when his parents open the envelope, but he'll know exactly what's going on the day of the show. He is going to be over the moon.

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

A friend of mine just called to ask me

RamUK313November 16, 2018 10:45AM

Pulling an Iowa on ya...

JamesJM196November 16, 2018 11:12AM

Re: Pulling an Iowa on ya...

IowaRam197November 16, 2018 02:58PM

The wife and I go to the Orpheum in Sioux City

IowaRam161November 16, 2018 03:15PM

leisure suits vs casual suits

IowaRam134November 16, 2018 03:36PM

Jeez...

Atlantic Ram113November 16, 2018 07:02PM

I've never owned a full suit..

sstrams108November 17, 2018 09:19AM

I DESPISE dressing up!

Ramgator96November 17, 2018 09:49AM

I do too..

sstrams83November 17, 2018 12:08PM

Hey Gator , still waiting on your Dauntless flight ?

IowaRam88November 17, 2018 12:13PM

The plane JUST returned to Georgia just yesterday??

Ramgator79November 17, 2018 03:50PM

Have an entire closest of them

waterfield97November 18, 2018 03:11PM

There's a difference?

JamesJM120November 18, 2018 09:04AM

A Kiddie Theater Show

MamaRAMa92November 16, 2018 08:47PM

Re: A Kiddie Theater Show

RamsFootballFans.com177November 17, 2018 05:46AM