Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

75 Wings.... 5 varsity players....

October 19, 2018 01:42PM

It's tradition. Every Friday, before the games, one of the "Mom's" has a Friday Brunch for a few of the players. My grandson is always invited to attend even though he's a year younger... but in 'sports' he has always played 'up'... a level ahead. He's the only Jr. in the photo.

So this week I bought the "Wings".... 75 of them... only 5 players so I figured IJ's Mom, (who has the brunch), and her family could eat as well. Ummmmm, no. The 5 players ate all 75 wings. They have a game tonight, the biggest of the year... will they be able to move?

From left to right: Tom DB...IJ RB... Trace in the back WR and DB, Gavin QB and my grandson, and far right Matt DB.

We'll make the playoff this year no matter the outcome of tonight's game... (our opponent is not in our division).... BUT.... and you never know BUT.... I think next year looks bleak. Gavin has always played with this group... they have always done well, in all sports.... but Gavin's class... yikes. This could be our best chance for some time to come. - JamesJM
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

75 Wings.... 5 varsity players.... Attachments

JamesJM118October 19, 2018 01:42PM

Re: 75 Wings.... 5 varsity players....

73Ram118October 19, 2018 03:41PM

LOL. Yeah, I screwed up

JamesJM128October 19, 2018 03:53PM