Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Baseball, not to get ahead of myself.. but Boston looks good....

October 19, 2018 04:53AM
JamesJM
If they meet I'll be rooting for the Dodgers... even without Greg, Tony, and Todd's permission. But it's a close call. I'm not sure if it's the Red Sox I like or if it's Fenway... laughing smiley

BTW, at the time of this post the Red Sox are up 4-0 in the 5th game top of the 6th. Astro's very well might come back.

I hadn't really ever paid attention to the Astro's stadium... it's quite nice. I like it a lot. I still think the Giants have the best... with St. Louis a close 2nd... for 'beauty'... BUT... Wrigley, Fenway... unbeatable. - JamesJM

That to me is one of the great things....Fenway has been remodeled...not replaced.

I didn't finish the game...hip was kind of achey and I had a headache, so I went to bed top of the 8th....4-1 Red Sox. Woke up and checked the score and smiled.

Astros....yeah that is a great team too they won 103 games...for a reason. I was waiting for that come back and after the 7th inning homer, I was afraid it would spark one.

"Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work. - Vince Lombardi

“It’s not how you start that’s important, but how you finish!” ― Jim George
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Baseball, not to get ahead of myself.. but Boston looks good....

JamesJM104October 18, 2018 05:27PM

Re: Baseball, not to get ahead of myself.. but Boston looks good....

73Ram67October 19, 2018 04:53AM