Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Dodger fans

October 14, 2018 10:56AM
Just as I was going to vent and argue they need to get rid of -before next season-Machado, Kershaw,Jansen, Bollinger, and Puig-they come through once again with a late homer. I know Machado will be a free agent and I don't think the Dodgers are too keen on his "too cool for school" attitude-so likely he will be gone no matter what. He also doesn't hustle on every bat. I don't think we can count on Kershaw in important roles and same with Jansen. I can't make up my mind on Bollinger but I figure we could get a darn good starting pitcher or reliever for him. Puig? He's not bright enough to figure stuff out and is soooooo into himself that I don't see a Dodger future in him. So manager Waterfield says package Bollinger and Puig for a couple of pitchers, let Kershaw go, and figure out if Jansen's upcoming heart surgery will be an impact on his performance.

I can't see the dodgers relying on just the home run like last night for the rest of the series. The Brewers clearly have a far better pitching staff-both starters and relievers.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Dodger fans

waterfield147October 14, 2018 10:56AM

Dodgers split which is huge

ferragamo79114October 14, 2018 02:46PM

Re: Dodgers split which is huge

waterfield84October 14, 2018 07:03PM

for sure I would trade Bollinger

ferragamo7974October 16, 2018 08:16AM