Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Well, ya never know... especially in High School...

August 09, 2018 08:42PM
I think that's one of High School football's endearing qualities. Of course, that isn't really true, either... sometimes you DO know. laughing smiley

We've got a pre-league schedule tough enough that Kerman 'could' succumb and lose hope... thereby destroying the season. That's possible... I wouldn't say 'likely' but certainly not impossible.

I think we will vie for our League Title. I don't see it as a 'gimme' at all... but we should compete. After that? Probably gravy.

"State Championships", of which you speak in Iowa, are pretty much out of the question in Calif for nearly all High Schools. We'll play division IV teams, should we make the playoffs, that would destroy our local Div 1 teams. LA and SF have teams at that level that are basically farms for Div 1 colleges. And actually... we have one local Div 1 team who may be in that league... Central. I heard on the radio today that they have 32 Div 1 College prospects on the current roster. I can't even wrap my brain around that. - JamesJM
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Kinda strange reading about your grandson in print... Attachments

JamesJM140August 09, 2018 07:37AM

go Lions nm

21Dog72August 09, 2018 10:40AM

My grandson

IowaRam86August 09, 2018 02:24PM

We're Screwed

IowaRam102August 09, 2018 02:41PM

Well, ya never know... especially in High School...

JamesJM70August 09, 2018 08:42PM