Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Kinda strange reading about your grandson in print...

August 09, 2018 07:37AM
so our local central Calif. sports guy came out with his predictions. Here's how he sees my grandson's team... the Kerman Lions:

No 5 KERMAN LIONS (NSL)
Last year the Lions went (10-2) (4-0 NSL CHAMPIONS)
Head Coach Stephen Hurt
How will life be after Sean Chambers? Sean was the greatest Lions player in school history and now playing in Wyoming.
The Lions return almost everybody on defense and they should be real strong. The O-line will also be real good along with the running game and wide receivers.
The running backs will be senior Colton Smith and remember the name because he is big and physical. Isaac Velez is the speed back.
The new QB with big shoes to fill will be junior Gavin Layton. The Lions will run the power spread from the shoot gun but when you have a new QB, look for Smith and Velez to carry the load.
The X factor will be Gavin at QB. This Lions team has the makings to be real good.

So my grandson is the "X" factor. laughing smiley We'll see... so far so good, (one scrimmage). But as a grandpa it's a bit tough for me to think of Gavin as a High School QB. Here's Gavin:

P.S. I think this review is good for us.... because actually... I think Kerman is going to be flinging the ball around a hell of a lot more than the prediction. Gavin's been scary accurate.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Kinda strange reading about your grandson in print... Attachments

JamesJM139August 09, 2018 07:37AM

go Lions nm

21Dog72August 09, 2018 10:40AM

My grandson

IowaRam86August 09, 2018 02:24PM

We're Screwed

IowaRam102August 09, 2018 02:41PM

Well, ya never know... especially in High School...

JamesJM70August 09, 2018 08:42PM