Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Nicely said.....

June 22, 2018 12:19PM
He kinda had a feeling beyond himself and actually showed he wanted to give a good show....he seemed to enjoy getting the viewers a show, and he acted proud about his group behind him.

Went to see the Stones a year or so ago and they did the same, but the Stones are a group....Paul Simon was kinda a single guy but with a huge group behind him.....you are right about his voice..but as you say he seems to know his limits....would have been better with Artie with him, but it seems they are kinda on the outs....(He told stories about his older music but never really talked about him).

I find it kinda funny as well that I seem to go towards people that I would not see as I grow older....my time for hard rock has not left me...but my listening area has expanded.....Also I must say it was a concert that I left with my hearing in tact.....back in the day I would not be able to hear the next day and would rely on being able to read lips....(that got me in trouble sometimes by the way)....

I guess I am at the point in life that anyone I can remember that was around in my growing up years that I missed because of want of other music is becoming kinda like a kindling of new sounds.....I still like hard rock ( Lizzy/Sabbath/ Zep/ Aerosmith ) etc....but I am kinda digging Firefall, America, and stuff like that...

Wonder if it has anything to do with blood pressure meds.....LOL......
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Went to see Paul Simon Tuesday nite....

roman18141June 22, 2018 07:19AM

Paul is an amazing talent...

JamesJM76June 22, 2018 09:55AM

Nicely said.....

roman18184June 22, 2018 12:19PM

Blood Pressure Meds.... LOL... yeah...

JamesJM84June 22, 2018 12:44PM

Can't be the BP meds..

sstrams103June 22, 2018 01:30PM

LOL....