June 11, 2018 05:46AM
but I had a really nice encounter with this guy in Guanaja, Honduras.. Another diving friend of mine viewed the vid and made the comment, "a couple times there I felt like it was kinda like Lassie, trying to tell you that Timmy was in the well, and lead you there"..

..which was kind of like it felt during the dive.. he kept coming back and getting closer and closer.. if you follow the vid until the end, that's as close to a shark as you can get.. and him giving me the eye at the very end was really cool..

Immediately after this dive, we got in the boat and drove about a mile to a really cool beach to do what's called a surface interval - where you spend time out of the water to allow your body to off-gas nitrogen.. as soon as we were tied to the pier, I saw this Nurse Shark come swimming through the beach area - I'd swear it was the same shark that followed us and was looking to hang out somore more.. Unfortunately, some moron jumped in and scared him away..

Friendship is like peeing your pants.. Everybody can see it, but only you can feel the warmth..

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Its just a Nurse Shark.. Attachments

sstrams410June 11, 2018 05:46AM

Pretty sweet

IowaRam190June 12, 2018 04:22AM

Yeah it's cool..

sstrams187June 12, 2018 06:01AM

I'm not sure which is more impressive. . . .

RAMbeau235June 13, 2018 06:56AM

Yeah, I agree with ya, RAMbeau..

sstrams193June 13, 2018 07:21AM