Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I really wished I could kick the CEO of Spectrum..

February 01, 2018 01:50PM
right in the nads.. Got a robocall today all excited sounding that Spectum's TV service is going 100% digital.. More HD channels, more this, more that.. its gonna be so freakin' wonderful..

Oh.. and then they casually mention you hafta now use a digital converter box on EVERY TV in your house.. What they don't mention is that you CANNOT buy these converter boxes.. You HAVE to rent them from Spectrum.. So, an additional $11 (I think) a month PER TV in your house, or that TV no longer picks up any channels.. So, we have three TV's and are already renting one converter box.. Now we have to rent two more, so we'll paying $33 a month (plus additional taxes and fess) just to rent freakin converter boxes so we can actually WATCH the freakin cable we're paying over a $100 a month for.. Plus our phone and internet is with Spectrum, so we'll be paying right at $300 a month for TV, phone, and internet..

I swear on all that is holy I'd kick that MF'er right in the nads is I ever get the chance..

Friendship is like peeing your pants.. Everybody can see it, but only you can feel the warmth..

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

I really wished I could kick the CEO of Spectrum..

sstrams374February 01, 2018 01:50PM

WHOA, that WAS a kick in the nads...

JamesJM97February 01, 2018 02:46PM

I'd like to know more about Sling..

sstrams118February 02, 2018 04:14AM

I got it....and this isn't a review....

JamesJM107February 02, 2018 06:32AM

I have no issue with DirectV

ferragamo79163February 02, 2018 07:55AM

sure you know but just to note...

JamesJM99February 02, 2018 09:06AM