Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Early reactions are in for Star Wars : Last Jedi

December 10, 2017 06:43AM
BEST MOVIE EVER !!!!!!

The movie premiered last night , the full reviews wont be out till Tuesday , but early reactions flooded twitter shorty after

Germain Lussier

@GermainLussier
Star Wars: The Last Jedi is everything. Intense, funny, emotional, exciting. It’s jam-packed with absolutely jaw dropping moments and I loved it so, so much. I’m still shaking.
11:47 PM - Dec 9, 2017

Ryan Parker

@TheRyanParker
It’s AMAZING. Just amazing. Have a lot to process, but WOW. #lastjedi
11:56 PM - Dec 9, 2017

robertliefeld

@robertliefeld
IT DOES NOT GET BETTER THAN STAR WARS THE LAST JEDI!!!!!!
11:44 PM - Dec 9, 2017

Perri Nemiroff

@PNemiroff
#StarWarsTheLastJedi floored me. @rianjohnson and the team nail so much - thrills, laughs, heart and most of all, pushing the characters/overall franchise a major step forward. Some really rich material to explore in the future. Can't wait for more.
11:48 PM - Dec 9, 2017

Josh Horowitz

@joshuahorowitz
THE LAST JEDI has more goosebump moments than any Star Wars movie I can remember. I was grinning for most of the 2 and a half hours. A worthy and great Star Wars film. The franchise is in great hands. Kudos to @rianjohnson
12:50 AM - Dec 10, 2017

jen yamato

@jenyamato
#StarWars: The Last Jedi is so beautifully human, populist, funny, and surprising. I cried when one POC heroine got her moment because films like these leave their mark on entire generations -- and representation matters
12:15 AM - Dec 10, 2017

Terri Schwartz

@Terri_Schwartz
There’s a scene in #StarWars #TheLastJedi that I keep playing over and over in my head, that is so stunning and unexpected that I don’t want to forget how I felt seeing it for the first time. This movie feels unlike any other Star Wars movie in all the ways I hoped.
11:51 PM - Dec 9, 2017

Eric Vespe

@EricVespe
The Last Jedi is incredible. Character at the forefront, amazing action and so so so much emotional payoff decades in the making. I will be watching this one a lot.
11:55 PM - Dec 9, 2017

Craig Mazin

@clmazin
The Last Jedi is a grand slam home run. Congrats, @rianjohnson
Get ready, everyone. Mind blower.
11:55 PM - Dec 9, 2017

Peter Sciretta

@slashfilm
Star Wars: The Last Jedi is so very different, exciting, surprising. So many emotions, so many amazing moments. Stay away from spoilers.
11:48 PM - Dec 9, 2017 · Los Angeles, CA

Adam F. Goldberg

@adamfgoldberg
I CHOSE:
HOLY BALLS!!! Rian crushes it. Dear God, I hope I pick this tweet. It means #TheLastJedi made me feel like a kid again. HELLS YEAH!!!
11:40 PM - Dec 9, 2017

Joshua Yehl

@JoshuaYehl
I am STUNNED by #StarWars #TheLastJedi. I gasped, I laughed, I screamed, I cried and I had the time of my life. Rian Johnson pulled it off, making what might be the best Star Wars movie ever.
11:53 PM - Dec 9, 2017

Grae Drake

@graedrake
Holy wow. I’m stunned at @starwars #TheLastJedi. An adventure as epic & sweeping as all the other films combined, with laughs, tears, and moments that will make your head pop off. I CARED about this movie. What a great feeling.
12:04 AM - Dec 10, 2017

Anthony Breznican

@Breznican
Luke was right: "This is not going to go the way you think." #TheLastJedi will shatter you - and then make you whole again.
11:54 PM - Dec 9, 2017

Aaron Couch

@AaronCouch
#TheLastJedi is incredibly satisfying and hands down Mark Hamill's best performance as Luke Skywalker
11:46 PM - Dec 9, 2017

Mangold

@mang0ld
Massive congrats to my friend @rianjohnson for the dazzling writing and directing work he shared tonight! Yes, a great chapter of a blockbuster franchise, spectacular and unpredictable, but also his own voice shining through... kudos!
12:40 AM - Dec 10, 2017

@HamillHimself

@HamillHimself
We're Rian Johnson's cast of"Last Jedi"We hope you will enjoy the film
It's wonderful to be here-It's certainly a THRILL
You're such a lovely audience-We'd like to take you home with us
We'd LOVE to take you home!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/10/2017 07:01AM by IowaRam.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Early reactions are in for Star Wars : Last Jedi

IowaRam328December 10, 2017 06:43AM