Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

youtube goosepimple moments...

October 30, 2017 09:41AM
i'm only going to list three... intentionally leaving many out to see what you guys think.

These are three videos that never fail to give me goosepimples, (called chicken skin in Switzerland)..... AND.. it never, ever, fails. I watch them regularly, they NEVER get old, and I'll never stop watching them.

Not in personal favorite order (even though I do have an order I'd put them in).

Secretariat's Belmont Stakes run to win the Triple Crown.
Miracle On Ice - the last minute, (the last 5 is even better) USA defeats Russia in Hockey
Franz Klammer's downhill run in the Olympics.

I cannot count the times I've seen each of those videos. I really believe it's in the thousands. Sometimes... like this last Friday night when my grandson's football faced their biggest game in a decade, or more.. I watched all three... not that I needed to get 'pumped up'... it was just the 'right' thing to do. thumbs up smiley

Ok... so there are others, a LOT of others.. not sure any would "top" the three I listed... but who knows? Without mentioning them I can, off the top of my head, think of at least 6 great Olympics moments that are in the running.

I intentionally left off "The Tackle"... by the way, and just in case you're wondering... and I know you are. Simple reason... that's a 'gimme'... we ALL share that one and it's on all our lists. - JamesJM
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

youtube goosepimple moments...

JamesJM302October 30, 2017 09:41AM