Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Unabashed Papa bragging...

October 23, 2017 01:31PM
Wow, what a weekend of football... Reedley Tigers, Kerman Lion Varsity, Kerman Mighty Mites, Kerman Juniors, and... of course our Rams.

Reedley Tigers.. my oldest grandson got his first college TD... a 51yd strike to give Reedley the lead with 3 minutes to go in to game... a lead they blew soon after... losing the game. But HEY.. My grandson is now the 2nd leading Receiver on the team... and the first person in my family to score a collegiate TD.

Kerman Lions Varsity - My 2nd oldest grandson, I have mentioned, is playing WR even though he will be a QB next year. Also 2nd leading receiver on his team... had a great 68yd catch but was caught from behind on the ½ yd line.

Kerman Mighty Mites - my youngest grandson, 7 years old, had one of those TD's that brings the house down. A 180yd TD run. (I'm counting sideways, crossways, upways, downways, motion. Perhaps 145yds more than he actually needed to run but hey... ya gotta please the crowd. thumbs up smiley

Kerman Juniors - my 11 yr old grandson made his 2nd start at QB. He's been a RB since he began BUT... our QB situation wasn't working out so a change was made. 3TD passes and 1 Rushing TD. I'll include a video of his TD passes at the end of this message.

And then there are: My 53 adopted grandsons wearing Horns. I'm danged proud of them as well. They have made a 'believer' out of me.

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Unabashed Papa bragging...

JamesJM233October 23, 2017 01:31PM

Tranquility and JM

ferragamo79111October 23, 2017 04:38PM

Hehe, thanks...

JamesJM101October 23, 2017 04:51PM