Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

GOOD LORD I have tied Methuselah..

October 05, 2017 09:19AM
I must be the oldest person in the USA.. maybe the world. A couple of months ago I got a notice that my driver's license was expiring this year... to renew it I had to show up, in person, and pay $33 and take a new photo. I did, about a week ago.

It came in the mail today. I was curious so I checked the expiration date, (not sure what it's actually called)... and discovered that - it doesn't. Where the expiration date had been listed, on every driver's license I've ever had, my new license just says, "None".

I don't know what to make of that. I mean.. I first thought, "Great, no more DMV trips".... but then I thought, "What do they know that I do not?". Then a second realization set in that was also not very pleasing - this will be my last ever 'photo', and it's NOT flattering... although I suppose it WILL be if I make it another 30 years.

But then, optimist that I am... yet another thought occurred to me - I'm not going to expire. I'm still going to be posting about Gabriel in the year 3,572.... most likely moving on to my thoughts on Incognito around 4,832... then Goff in the year 7946. By the year 10,000 I'm going to rehash Martz and Warner. - JamesJM
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

GOOD LORD I have tied Methuselah..

JamesJM238October 05, 2017 09:19AM