Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Giants in my home, (Football)...

September 04, 2017 01:37PM
My grandson got a new car today... drove to his college with his Dad to get my pickup. (Which he had left there. Using it because his old car broke down). I was at his home waiting to see his new car, (used car), and he called and said two of his friends on the football team were bored at the Dorms and were going to come home with him. They came...

Jamarcus, from Dallas - and Richie from Houston. Football players are big, did you ever notice that? Richie has to be 6'6"... Jamarcus not that tall - 6', but zero body fat and gotta be 210lbs of solid muscle.

So what's the best thing about California, for two Texas football players? In & Out Burger, that's what. I can't disagree. What do they miss the most? "Cajun Food". Again, I can't disagree.

So Mason, Jamarcus, Richie, all JuCo football players and their plans? Div I. No doubts. They even have their colleges picked out. Jamarcus - Arkansas. Richie - Penn St., Mason - Oregon St.

Dreams change over the years. First one I recall having was to be an archaeologist, finding long missing civilizations and artifacts, (think Indiana Jones). Then came... being a Rock Star. Soon following.. be a Movie Star, (or Broadway star) - - After that.. surviving Viet Nam. And then - my dreams tempered, somewhat. Kept the 'rock star' and 'movie star' thing going for a while, however... until near my 30's anyway, maybe into my early 30's. Becoming a billionaire flared up as a dream occasionally.

Interesting how dreams change in life. Through all the above.. I should note.. the Rams winning a Super Bowl dream never ebbed... and came true. Life is good. - JamesJM
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Giants in my home, (Football)...

JamesJM274September 04, 2017 01:37PM

Video... looks like March Madness is in my future...

JamesJM117September 05, 2017 08:24AM