Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

As you know, Tim...

August 21, 2017 11:16AM
my son lives in England - - Feltwell. Little farming community north of London. One of my grandson's there plays Rugby. I have never seen him play - "live", I've only seen videos. It hurts my heart.

They came to visit this summer and we spent HOURS talking Rugby... the team, the sport. From my son's description it sounds fantastic... not just the game, (which is great), but the whole atmosphere around the games.

I laughed a little this last year when my son would send me photos of the games... because in the photos I could see "Dads", some "Moms", standing on the sidelines having an Ale. laughing smiley But my son reports that he has never once seen a parent 'get out of control'.

Anyway.... I dropped DirecTV and you know what I miss the most? Watching Rugby. This last Rugby season, (which for my grandson is basically the entire school year), I had started watching the sport trying to learn the game. Like Soccer.. I got addicted. laughing smiley I knew, nor know, nothing about the leagues.. who's who... and very little about the rules... but my GOODNESS it's fun to watch. - JamesJM
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Preseason Youth Football... (video - a very good catch)

JamesJM315August 21, 2017 10:05AM

EXACTLY!

RamUK135August 21, 2017 11:07AM

As you know, Tim...

JamesJM117August 21, 2017 11:16AM

Still Photo from the above video... quite similar... Attachments

JamesJM126August 21, 2017 06:04PM