Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Couple thoughts about Aliens... on Mars...

June 30, 2017 10:34AM
Seems every week "Alien Hunters" find evidence of Alien life on Mars by looking at NASA Mars surface photos. Today another. Apparently Mars is a giant junkyard of discarded Alien refuse. laughing smiley Sorry, not really trying to be sarcastic here... for those of you who do think all these things are 'proof' more power to you.

But I do have one big question I've never been able to find an answer to that also seems 'logical'. WHAT benefits would the govt., or NASA, get from 'hiding' Alien life proof? Answers to this always seem to eventually regress to: "It's for our own good". Ehhhh, not sure I buy that.

For NASA it seems far more logical to me to announce any possibility of alien life with a 76 Trombone parade... struggling for funds this announcement would flood them with money.

The Govt. "Tech" Advantage... IOW... kept secret so governments can study alien craft in hopes of acquiring advanced tech so they can conquer the world.... I dunno. I mean.. if they've been studying the Roswell Spaceship, (No, I don't believe in the Roswell Spaceship), since what? 1947? And haven't figure it out yet then I don't have high hopes for them ever learning much.... BUT, we get better every day so who knows?

Now the saddest part of my post. My entire life I've always thought the discovery of alien life would be the most momentous event in mankind's history. I no longer think that. In fact.... bacteria, or one-celled life being discovered now seems to me a 'given'... and when it happens, (if it does), I'll LIKE it, but I won't be amazed. Now intelligent life.. YES.. that would be mind blowing. - JamesJM
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Couple thoughts about Aliens... on Mars...

JamesJM484June 30, 2017 10:34AM

There IS life on Mars

waterfield232June 30, 2017 12:03PM

Mars is a planet entirely populated by alien robots

ArizonaRamFan292July 01, 2017 04:07PM

Every so often I check up on Voyager....

JamesJM208July 02, 2017 05:34AM

Re: Couple thoughts about Aliens... on Mars...

zn228July 01, 2017 08:35PM

There does seem to be some evidence....

HighPlainsDrifter250July 05, 2017 12:13PM

LOL...

JamesJM171July 05, 2017 12:18PM

but that's not life

zn194July 05, 2017 02:27PM