Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Not bad, 21....

June 25, 2017 01:36PM
Three tournaments, Three championships, 11 consecutive wins - undefeated. 12U's, (12 and under). the photo is my grandson on the left and Damian who both had HR's today.

Now comes the state tournament... beginning July 4th, (registration, I don't think any games that day).

Yes, the season is a success. No matter what happens from here on. We meet the 'elites' now... travel teams from the big cities.... they are AMAZING. We think we can win a game or two... if we get lucky maybe 3? 4? This team doesn't often do it the easy way... they kind of play up to competition and DOWN. They tend to have one inning every game in which the errors get out of control.

Also, Pitching isn't our strength... better than usual but still not the best. That's a HUGE problem going against these all star teams because those teams always have 1 to 3 kids who can hit it out of the park nearly every at bat. We have more HR hitters than I can ever recall having but no 'nearly every at bat' type.

Other than that one 'bad inning' our defense is solid.. infield, outfield, catcher. Since I've been following youth baseball, (about 12 years), we've turned more double plays this year, on this team, than I think I've seen Kerman execute in all years and teams combined.

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Not bad, 21.... Attachments

JamesJM451June 25, 2017 01:36PM

congrats

21Dog133June 25, 2017 07:09PM

I think they're adjusting for the heat...

JamesJM216June 25, 2017 07:17PM