Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I represent the small minority

June 14, 2017 08:16AM
that thought it was good. And enjoyed the movie. And I would watch it again but I am not pining to see it.

Just wanted to throw some balance in there because usually when the majority loves a movie I don't share that opinion fully and my expectations are let down. That didn't happen in this case because I didn't see the reviews first. But I did really enjoy it and thought it was very well made. And I do like the super hero movies. And I have watched some of them many times. The first Captain America I really enjoyed. And of course the first Avengers movie was pretty spectacular. My personal opinion is WW doesn't reach that level. I think its better than the Thor movies or Superman or most Batmans. I don't like the Batman movies but the one with Heath Ledger in it was a great movie.

For the record (not sure what record or why someone would be interested in keeping it) I am way too scared to watch Hitachi or whatever the dog movie is. I will break my tear ducts and I am not a cryer... I choke up quite a bit, lol but rarely cry. I can't even read the thread. Not sure what it is about kids and animals but they certainly have their hooks on my heart and are not subtle about tugging.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/14/2017 08:17AM by Atlantic Ram.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

My two cents on Wonder Woman..

JamesJM572June 13, 2017 08:19PM

Re: My two cents on Wonder Woman..

zn215June 14, 2017 03:19AM

Yeah, that seems true...

JamesJM201June 14, 2017 04:35AM

I represent the small minority

Atlantic Ram221June 14, 2017 08:16AM

About your personal info...

JamesJM201June 14, 2017 06:31AM

Re: About your personal info...