Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I like Netflix and here's why

May 31, 2017 04:23PM
I think they have some good original shows that I can binge-watch. And for the most part they are pretty well done and easy to watch. But the best thing is they seem to be kid friendly. It seems like they get most of the new kids movies, Life of Pets, Zootopia, BFG, Jungle Book... and so on... Plus they have lots of TV shows for kids.

So for me this is a really good thing. My daughter has her own icon and it just shows her kid-friendly options.

I rarely watch movies on Netflix or Hulu, Amazon, HBO, etc. If I want to watch a movie I pay for it 90% of the time. Sometimes Amazon Prime will have a movie I will watch but usually I rent, or buy, them on Vudu. We rented Lion a few days ago and Logan too. Both were pretty good, fwiw.

If you haven't seen Dr. Strange, it just arrived on Netflix. I thought it was a fun movie even though I knew nothing about the character.

So I think in my situation Netflix makes sense, mostly because I have a kid. But if I wanted to watch a movie, for me, I'd have to look elsewhere most of the time.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Sorry, a whining post... NetFlix

JamesJM442May 24, 2017 05:22PM

Ain't that the truth?

sstrams209May 25, 2017 02:53AM

I'm a bachelor...

JamesJM154May 25, 2017 02:05PM

I like Netflix and here's why

Atlantic Ram191May 31, 2017 04:23PM