Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Been there done that... many times...

May 23, 2017 12:00PM
A few years ago our youth football league held it's cheerleader competition at our school in Kerman. the location alternates every year between all the town in the league... 16 of them.

I was chose to create a video for the league... so they could sell it to make some money.

I explained to them that I didn't have the equipment to burn a mass quantity of DVD's... I could create the video but then they would have to find another way to burn the DVD's.. they agreed.

Didn't work out that way... after I made the video they said they couldn't do it and could I "please" do it for them and they'd pay me for my efforts. Well, I accepted, (without pay).

Oh Lord but be cautious about what you promise.. cutting to the chase: I spent two weeks creating the video, (which came from several sources, I didn't film it). Then another week burning something like 500 DVD's.

NOT just one cheer then another.. the SAME cheer over and over and over and over and over as I edited it. Then on to the next town and again, over and over and over and over. At the end of the project I was talking to my stapler and heeding the staplers advice. - JamesJM
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Girl's softball chants...

JamesJM364May 23, 2017 08:22AM

THE worst noise in sports EVER, IMO?????

Ramgator133May 23, 2017 09:00AM

An entire day at a high school cheer and dance competition

IowaRam133May 23, 2017 11:41AM

Been there done that... many times...

JamesJM124May 23, 2017 12:00PM