April 30, 2017 04:35PM
Everybody Wants Some

8/10

Finally got around to watching this film , for anyone who hasn't heard of it , it was written and directed by the guy who brought us Dazed and Confused , which is a movie that has reached cult status for pretty much everyone I know

Where Dazed and Confused followed a group of High School Students on the last day of school in 1976 , this movie follows a group of college baseball players for three days before the college school year begins in 1980

Like Dazed and Confused , it has a great sound track , and cool cars , and chalked full of everything that was happening in 1980 , everything from chasing women at the disco , riding the mechanical bull at country and western bar , to going to a punk rock concert , quarter arcades playing space invaders and foosball , to frat parties

At times during the middle of the film , it did almost fell like , the whole point of the movie was to get as many 1980's references in as possible , considering the whole film is suppose to take place over only a three day time period , they do a lot of stuff in just three days

But , being someone who grew up in the 80's , I loved it , from the music , the cars , the clothes , the hair , and yes mustache's and short shorts...............lol

So if you're looking for a fun movie , with not a whole lot of point ,but with a great mix of very likable and fun characters , I recommend Everybody Wants Some

How I miss the 80's ,

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Everybody Wants Some

IowaRam557April 30, 2017 04:35PM

totally gonna see it

ferragamo79228May 04, 2017 06:20PM

Makes me think of Van Halen and.........

Ramgator203May 08, 2017 03:59AM

Yeah that was so classic...........

sstrams204May 08, 2017 04:01AM