Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Music video... I had to post this...

April 24, 2017 10:41PM
Rob Rio is a hero of mine. boogie Woogie piano is divine, nothing better. This evening I was searching, and listening, to his Youtubes... came across this one...

BUT... I'm not posting this because of Rob Rio... could, probably should, but he's not what attracted me to this video...it's the little girl in the background. She's wearing a striped top, horizontal stripes. Long dark hair... a living doll. She speaks to my heart. She will slowly come into the video... approaching cautiously, but she can't stop herself.

I like a lot of music that is NON-mainstream. And so, often I have watched performers playing non-popular music while mesmerized, spell-bound, while others sit perplexed. Not this little girl. contrast her with the adults in the audience... us 'old' types void of life.

she's in bliss.. BUT

she can't let go, like she would like too... you'll see it. she's confined by the restrictions of youth. But inside, she's being taken to heights others can only dream of. They will never be part of her world.. but I am.

She is burning with life listening to Rob. No idea how old this video is... so no idea how old the little girl is now. Perhaps still young, perhaps grown into her teens, maybe beyond... but whatever her age today this little girl is living life to the fullest. I have no doubt.

P.S. You don't have to watch it all.. keep your eyes on her.... you'll get it.

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Music video... I had to post this...

JamesJM392April 24, 2017 10:41PM

That's really cool...

sstrams171April 25, 2017 02:57AM