Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

someday I'm going to screw up with the delete button....

April 24, 2017 04:54PM
When I'm on my phone I'm not sure what I'm doing but I'll check the board, put my phone back in my pocket, then without fail when I take it out again I'll be met with the message, "Are you sure you want to delete this message".... thank God for second chances. laughing smiley Somehow I'm hitting the 'delete' button when I put my phone in my pocket. You must confirm a deletion, just in case, thank God.

But one day I'll goof... it's inevitable. And then.... God's wrath will pale in comparison to the fury the deleted poster will email the Admins. Will I admit to the Admins I was the guilty party? Yeah, I will.... then I'll have to pen a 'sorry' PM to the deleted poster who will NOT... not in a million years, accept that it was an accident. An admission of making a 'mistake' will only cause the situation to escalate, and continue to escalate until I'm responsible for the Taliban, Prostate Cancer, Windows ME, the demise of the hula hoop, Keanu Reeves, the proliferation of yapping chihuahua's, targeted ads, new coke, fake butter and the color mauve.

I live under tremendous stress, I tell ya. I could, of course, stop checking the board from my phone..... or no, I couldn't. I just have to live with it. Or turn to drugs. - JamesJM
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

someday I'm going to screw up with the delete button....

JamesJM442April 24, 2017 04:54PM

Re: someday I'm going to screw up with the delete button....

73Ram184April 25, 2017 03:41AM