April 03, 2017 12:28PM
My theory was that Apple started to make the OS more like windows to lessen the learning curve on Windows deserters.

I use both Mac and Windows at work. My preference is Mac for the most part. I don't love Macs and Apple like i used to. It sounds silly but for me there is something missing and I want to call it magic or something je ne sais pas.

And since we have iPads and iPhones and macs and MacBooks to some degree everything works sort of OK with each other. We have a Kindle Fire HD which is OK but for 70 bucks I have no complaints.

I left my iPhone at home the other day and I was kind of out of sorts all day. I had no phone, no camera, no iPod, no internet, no texts, no email, no reminders, no "tape" recorder, no GPS, no games, no TV, no books... no computer... or no hot spot if you have a computer but no internet access. Its amazing what these things are. Honestly, I was Ok without it but not being able to text my wife to make sure she was, in fact, picking up our child from the bus stop, was a real anxiety producer. She wasn't answering her phone and all of my calls were going to her voicemail.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Mac vs Windows... no, not propaganda.

JamesJM408April 03, 2017 06:22AM

I think they are becoming more alike...

Atlantic Ram204April 03, 2017 12:28PM