Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Hearing loss, and headphones...

February 15, 2017 09:46PM
You'll have to read, sorry, my previous post about hearing loss to fully get this, sorry.

I bought 4 of my grandkids BEATS headphones for Christmas. And admittedly... I thought it was a waste of money BECAUSE I was sure they weren't better than many other headphones, (which are cheaper)... they were simply 'popular'. I was right, did the research, BUT

BEATS ARE excellent.

Bose are better, ( according to experts).... BUT.... I just bought a pair of BEATS instead. laughing smiley\\

Why?

I like bass. That's your answer. Sorry SSSTRAMS. BEATS win out, and win easily, in delivering 'bass'.

Bose, however, win out in every other category. Quality, highs, clarity, you name it. NOT significantly, however. Although... listening to both... I agree. Bose are superior in 'quality'.

For me BEATS win.. for most, my guess is BOSE will win. Even for me I would prefer a set of BOSE for some songs, a LOT of songs.

I was swayed, however, and I KNOW this must be wrong... by 'battery' life. My granddaughter is getting impossible to believe battery life from her BEATS. I HATE poor battery life. I don't know where I stand on this other than to say that NONE of them satisfy me. BUT... two days of solid play on one charge from BEATS? AND on max volume? Just saying - JamesJM
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Hearing loss, and headphones...

JamesJM407February 15, 2017 09:46PM

I'm onboard with that, Jimmy..

sstrams202February 17, 2017 05:06AM