Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I think youth baseball will be curtailed this year...

February 12, 2017 06:07AM
2017 hasn't started well for me. Lot of sickness.... I think it's because I see a doctor regularly now instead of my 'old system' in which I only went to the doctor when suffering from gunshot wounds or attacked by a rabid ferret.

What's that got to do with baseball? nothing.

California is wet... very wet, wetter than you'd guess. I had a tree fall over and onto the road yesterday that I had to get rid of... problem: couldn't get off the road into the dirt because I'd sink to China. Hooked a chain to it and pulled it down the road to my shop yard because I had no place else to put it.

What's that got to do with baseball? A little - the baseball fields are WET. Several practices, (and the tryouts), were cancelled already.

Basketball is wrapping up. Our varsity is in the playoffs and looking very good. My grandson is NOT a basketball star. beer cheer smiley He can rebound, however..... and in the last TWO games he actually 'dribbled' the ball.... we were so proud. In the last game as the clock was running out he fired off a hook shot from 3pt range that.... get this: WENT IN. Shocked the coaches, his teammates, and all the fans in the stands. He also made a free throw which greatly helped his free throw percentage.. he's now 1 for 12.

So anyway... I hear the Ram's have a new coach? What happened to Fisher? I'm kind of out of the loop. - JamesJM
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

I think youth baseball will be curtailed this year...

JamesJM405February 12, 2017 06:07AM

re. that rain

21Dog198February 13, 2017 04:37AM

Hopefully I'll be there...

JamesJM190February 13, 2017 07:41AM