Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Today has to be better than yesterday....

December 29, 2016 09:12AM
Well, I shouldn't say that... I've had a string of days like yesterday before, and will again.

It all started with breakfast... my grandkids took the last eggo's, seems for the boys 5 each isn't enough. Which reminds me... that aggravates me... the can eat 6 eggo's each and burn the calories off before they leave the kitchen.... whereas I couldn't burn off that many calories in a month. I think when God made the 'master plan' he should have designed in 3,000 calorie burn for brushing your teeth.

Then it was too the lake to fix my boat. Grandson's had lost my keys so new ignition. (No, the key code was not listed on the old one and neither the boat manufacturer nor Mercury could help me). New ignition was as cheap as a locksmith. However... getting the 'right ignition' took 4 trips.. Marina, boat store, back to marina, back to boat store... and so on. Got it fixed... forgot to take a coat, however... less than 40 degrees out on the lake - I may lose my nose and three toes to frostbite.

Oh the bliss heading home from the lake knowing my boat was fixed - until, alternator went out and on the freeway I lost all power... no headlights, nothing, but it ran long enough to get it off the freeway and pulled to the side of a road. Thank you AAA.

Dropped it off at the Ford dealership in Fresno, after hours, filling in the 'info' envelope and leaving the keys... and my cell phone number so they could call me today. Grandson took my cell phone last night, ran the battery dead, then lost the phone. I couldn't use "Find My iPhone".

Called the Ford Dealership.. their phone system was down, couldn't get them.

Forgot to get more eggo's.

So anyway... my son's youngest son's birthday is today. As are: My oldest daughter's youngest son and my youngest daughter's youngest son. They call got 'drones' so I guess I'll have to finance my new alternator.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Today has to be better than yesterday....

JamesJM410December 29, 2016 09:12AM

We should go bowling....

sstrams218December 29, 2016 01:33PM

your story brings to mind the Biblical story........

21Dog225December 29, 2016 02:00PM