Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Marvel definitely has a formula

November 27, 2016 07:06AM
Now I'm talking about the movies that are actually produced by Marvel Studio

Not the X-Men moves that are produced by Fox , which I'm not a big fan of, other then Deadpool , that's about the only X-Men I really liked

But yea , I've liked all of the Marvel Studio films ,they definitely have a working formula

Doctor Strange was no exception , I'm not a fan of 3D, but we still end up going to movies in 3D , only wishing later we didn't , but Doctor Strange is definitely a movie you need to see in 3D , all that kaleidoscope CGI , it's a trip

One thing Marvel does good , is origin stories , they all kinda fall under the same category , good actors , simple story , same formula , but it always seems to work ,

We have Guardians of the Galaxy and Spider-man coming up next ,can't wait to see Spider-man finally interact with the Marvel Universe , instead of just being stuck over at Sony Studio by himself , I'm hoping we'll get our fist look at these films when Rogue One comes out in a couple week with trailers for both

Couple other movies I'm really looking forward to are the Universal Monsters universe reboot , with the first film The Mummy staring Tom Cruise and Russell Crow ,

And the new Ridley Scotts Alien Covenant

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 11/27/2016 07:10AM by IowaRam.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Iowa - (or anyone else, really)

sanfRAM419November 26, 2016 07:47PM

Marvel definitely has a formula

IowaRam295November 27, 2016 07:06AM

Re: Marvel definitely has a formula

sanfRAM246November 27, 2016 08:31AM