Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I love baseball soooooo much

October 11, 2016 08:04PM
Just watching the Dodgers come from behind to win and the Cubs come from WAY behind to win reminded me of why the game is so meaningful. Soooo many moves that a manager must keep in mind in terms of who the opposing manager may choose to hit and how many outs are left and when is the next game and and and and. I'm thinking that a major league manager much have far more intelligence than a football coach. Football seems more like a game of power. Baseball is so much more. It combines power, speed, and a chess like ability to move pieces.

Maybe its because I played the game with more than one person who ended up in the majors but I genuinely prefer the game over football. I try and switch back between the Dodgers and the Rams during Sundays and the playoffs but to be honest I spend more time watching the Dodgers than the Rams-and I have a history with the Rams

BTW: is there any reason- besides the fact that the Cub's Chapman loves to beat up women- that the Dodgers passed on him? My god the guy throws 300 MPH. No wonder no one can see the ball.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/11/2016 08:06PM by waterfield.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

I love baseball soooooo much

waterfield597October 11, 2016 08:04PM

Re: I love baseball soooooo much

21Dog306October 11, 2016 09:10PM