Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Yeah, sort of...

September 23, 2016 12:57PM
There are snorkel tours where they take you to some really good spots - two are dive sites, but 1 is super shallow with TONS of fish and the other is full of Blacktop Sharks and an occasional Lemon Shark.. The water is about 50 feet deep there, but the sharks actually come and swim around the boat.. I have video of that dive and the shallow fishy dive both..

We did an island tour, which was cool.. Kind of a jeep thing around the entire main island and they go up Mount Otemanu to 3-4 scenic lookouts over the lagoon.. I have pics of those lookouts, although 1 spot was rained out..

There are some really good restaurants that they can go to.. They can prepay on their resort plan for X amount of meals at the resort and X amount of meals at different restaurants OR pay for them all while there.. I like to prepay so we don't have to worry about it..

They can do a jet ski tour.. We did that and it was one of our favorite activities there.. Its basically a tour around the lagoon and at the end they park on a private island where the guide then shows how to shell and get meat from a fresh coconut right off the tree..

There are glass bottom boats and even a submarine for the feint of heart by the shark dives.. There are other snorkel tours by sting rays an whatnot..

I know they can do a private lunch or dinner on a private motu - or island. They'll even put the table in shallow water..

There is a small town on the main island called Vaitape where there is shopping, albeit not huge stores or Walmarts or anything.. restaurants and whatnot..

What do they enjoy doing? As you know, most everything there to do is water-based.. the resorts are all outstanding, for the most part, and each has lots of activities for guests including massage and those surfboards with the sail on them and yada yada yada..

I can provide you with links to the jungle and jet ski tours we used, as well as other stuff.. If you wants any pics or video of anything specific, just let me know..!

Friendship is like peeing your pants.. Everybody can see it, but only you can feel the warmth..

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

sstram... about Bora Bora...

JamesJM543September 23, 2016 11:03AM

Yeah, sort of...

sstrams319September 23, 2016 12:57PM

I copied it and sent it to my son...

JamesJM384September 23, 2016 01:01PM

Anytime man..

sstrams334September 23, 2016 02:00PM