Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I sent a love note to my doctors receptionist...

September 14, 2016 04:44AM
I updated IOS on my phone and iPad yesterday. They added some features to 'messaging', (text). As usual.. the new features confused me, and I experimented.

Somehow I sent some 'kissy lips' to a phone number. I looked up the number and it was my doctors office - the receptionist calls me to let me know I have an upcoming appointment.

I didn't get a reply. Neither did I get a 'could not send' notice. Not sure why I'm disappointed about that, but I am.

I have an appointment coming up in early Oct. She'll be calling at that time.

I don't think she uses a cell phone, why would she? So I don't think she could have received the text... but that missing 'could not send' notice has me wondering.

What this means, of course, is that when I go to my next appointment I'm going to have a very silly looking grin on my face when I approach the check-in desk. If I get a sweet smile back from her... I'm going to be flattered. If not, I'll be disappointed. Either way...

I dodged calamity.. imagine if I had sent that to (fill in the blank). Maybe one of you? I'd have to change my name and move to Costa Rica. - JamesJM
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

I sent a love note to my doctors receptionist...

JamesJM687September 14, 2016 04:44AM

Re: I sent a love note to my doctors receptionist...

waterfield407September 14, 2016 06:51AM