Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

by golly they kind of do look like rose colored glasses...

September 11, 2016 07:16PM
but no, those are my regular glasses, they do that 'get darker' thing in sunlight.

Good day, by the way. All 4 of our teams won. My grandson had 150yds rushing and another 60 called back on penalties (two runs).

That booth, by the way, is at John Ventura Stadium - Washington Union High School near Fresno. It's nice... I was in an air-conditioned room all day. There is an elevator to get up to the booth.

By the way, and I think I've mentioned this before... the town of Mendota, (very small), used to travel to my home town for High School, 15 miles, but some years ago they built their own High School. Their announcers booth is a sight to behold.. I think you could play a football game IN the booth, it's that big. But it's not my favorite...

My favorite is at Sierra High School... foothills of the Sierra Nevada Mtns. It's wood, gotta climb a ladder straight up to get on the roof. Lot of creaks and groans when you're climbing... from the ladder and the wood shack... but now that I think about it from me too.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

My Saturday selfie Attachments

JamesJM660September 10, 2016 09:20AM

Re: My Saturday selfie

73Ram435September 11, 2016 06:28AM

by golly they kind of do look like rose colored glasses...

JamesJM486September 11, 2016 07:16PM