Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Jack Nicholson was born evil

August 26, 2016 12:15PM
So I'm watching an old movie called "The Terror" with Boris Karloff... well, no I wasn't, actually, but it was on.

I look up and lo and behold there's Jack Nicholson, young whipper-snapper. He delivers ONE line, (that's all I saw), and it was pure evil. I don't even know if he's a 'bad guy' in this film... he might be the hero for all I know.. having never seen it, BUT... if he is a hero he's an evil hero, or at least a very scary hero.

Some actors are just born to play certain roles... what best suits them are certain characters.. for Jack it's evil characters, that's his forte. Which does NOT mean that he can't play other roles... as I think we'll all agree Jack is quite versatile, and gifted as an actor. But I think it's the 'evil' characters in which Jack shines the most.

Furthermore, the 'evil' in him, for me, always seems to shine through - even when he's playing a sympathetic or 'good guy' character. But then again, I was going to give an example of a 'good guy' character in which 'evil' shines through and I drew a blank.

Help, anyone?
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Jack Nicholson was born evil

JamesJM1455August 26, 2016 12:15PM

The movie..

sstrams630August 27, 2016 04:05AM

I thought of that...

JamesJM557August 27, 2016 06:14AM

Yeah.. he always..

sstrams744August 27, 2016 07:06AM

Re: Jack Nicholson was born evil

Billy_T552August 27, 2016 05:22AM