Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

First look at Jared Leto as Morbius , the Living Vampire ( Marvel Comics )

January 12, 2020 06:41AM
as I said , Marvel Comics as apposed to Marvels MCU films

Morbius is a SONY film coming out this July

Morbius is also a comic book book character that most people have never heard of , he is a Spider-man character that SONY owns , and not Disney

SONY owns all Spider-man related characters , which numbers around 900 characters , which is why SONY is in no hurry to sell the movie rights back to Disney

yesterday we got a leaked photo of our first look at Jared Leto as Morbius , and it has fans , well , pretty excited ( the first trailer is suppose to drop tomorrow morning )

and as for me , I'm probably even more excited then most

I have no idea what the first comic book I ever read as a kid was , as I had a bunch of Richie Rich and Casper the Friendly Ghost comics , and some Archies and Disney Duck Tales comics , well , you get my point.....................lol

But , I do remember my first super hero / Spider-man comic book I ever read

Amazing Spider-man 101 , which guest stared , you guessed it , Morbius , so I was introduced to Morbius and Spider-man at the same time ,at a very young age and I've enjoyed Morbius ever since , even if he has always been a minor character

Morbius , the Living Vampire

although , not a true vampire in the sense

but was a scientist with a rare blood disease who tried to cure himself while doing experiments on himself , and in true comic book fashion , something goes wrong , horribly wrong...................LOL

so here is our first look at Jared Leto as Morbius , I'm assuming this is from the trailer that will be released tomorrow

it has fans pretty excited , it looks pretty spot on from the comics

one other thing that has fans excited , rumor has it , that this will be the first SONY film that will reference the MCU

Spider-man 101 , first Spider-man comic I ever read , Still Only 15 cents !!!

Morbius is part of the same SONY universe as the Venom movie , and hopefully , with SONY and Disney's new deal , won't be long before both universes cross over

Morbius is actually a good guy , but in typical Marvel villain fashion , a good person , but because of circumstances beyond his control is forced to do bad things , and in this case , really bad things..................lol

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

First look at Jared Leto as Morbius , the Living Vampire ( Marvel Comics )

IowaRam625January 12, 2020 06:41AM

A couple fun MCU rumors

IowaRam148January 12, 2020 07:15AM

Morbius Trailer

IowaRam109January 13, 2020 07:31AM

Black Widow Trailer

IowaRam99January 13, 2020 07:09PM

Re: you and my brother were the 2 lol

Speed_Kills160January 14, 2020 02:58PM

Not sure which it is

IowaRam166January 14, 2020 06:45PM