Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

A great day... the worst of days...

December 01, 2019 03:27PM
Great= Our Rams. Nope, I didn't see the game... or hear it.... I'm coming to that. Haven't read the board yet but I hope, I really really hope, that game today put smiles on your faces. The stats read great... I can't imagine there were negatives but we can be a tough crowd. laughing smiley

The worst - two funerals today, well... one funeral and one visitation... both close, very close friends. One you may have read about, I posted it here... my fellow band member. He died quite a few days ago but his funeral was today. The other... a best friend whom I grew up with.. Kindergarten thru college. He passed just last week, cancer. Lord but I hate cancer. Kenny, or as we all called him "Kelp". 6' 6" and a Teddy Bear... well, unless he got really mad. Not sure if I posted a story about him some time back... falling out of the tree and almost hitting a mounted policeman in Haight-Ashbury back in '67? Good story... they asked me to tell it today at the visitation.

Ok, back to the RAMS.... this evening was the local youth Football Awards, (My youngest grandson won D'man of the year)... during a break I went out to get some air and saw a guy with a Ram's cap... didn't know him. This was perhaps in the 3rd Qtr? I knew we were doing well by phone updates even though I was not watching or listening. Anyway.. he and I got to talking about the Rams, today's game, and the Niners came up. We both agreed - they ARE very good. I doubted that until today, I don't doubt it any longer. But this guy, whomever he was, said something to me I think was very wise... he said, "They are very good, and I will never say that to any of their fans". laughing smiley - JamesJM
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

A great day... the worst of days...

JamesJM256December 01, 2019 03:27PM

A photo of pride, excitement, exuberance.... Attachments

JamesJM156December 01, 2019 04:25PM