Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Lost 45 -0 and I'm ok with that.

September 14, 2019 08:55AM
I don't, as a rule, go to watch my grandson's play while filled with terror about injury... some worry? You bet... maybe a lot... but never actually 'terrified'.... but terrified was exactly the case last night.

We played an extremely good team... one of the very best in the California central valley. My grandson is a QB and our big weakness? The offensive line.. we basically don't have one. Their strength? Their DL and LB's. I hear several of them are NCAA DI prospects. They certainly had the size... good grief they were HUGE.

Well... my grandson took a beating, to be sure... lost count of the sacks.... but in the end he played pretty darned well and MOST importantly... finished the game without injury... except for some bruises.

We'll be playing some other good teams this year... but I don't think anyone near the level of the team we played last night. Kerman always schedules a lot of pre-league games with opponents in a Division higher than us. There are benefits, but there are drawbacks to that as well.

So can I rest easy now? Hell no. laughing smiley Never the less.... I'm feeling good today. - JamesJM
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Lost 45 -0 and I'm ok with that.

JamesJM90September 14, 2019 08:55AM