Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Watched my first ever episode of Magnum PI...

July 08, 2019 10:16PM
I wasn't impressed. No no, don't scold me... I won't give up after a single episode. BUT... that isn't really the point of this thread.

After Magnum ended I returned to the menu and saw the list of things Amazon Prime recommended.... one category was, and I'm sure you've seen it - - "Because You Watched"...

I don't really pay attention to that very often, if ever... but the first recommendation caught my eye - - Because I watched Magnum PI Amazon prime recommended "Gidget".....

"Gidget". Because I watched Magnum PI. Does that make any sense to you AT ALL?????

This was about a half an hour ago and since then I've been trying to find the common theme.... even though I'd never seen Gidget either.. but I know about it, just like I knew about Magnum PI... and frankly... I'm stumped. I don't see the correlation. Any ideas? And I'm thinking wild ass theories could apply in this case. Like maybe, maybe Gidget is a redhead, (not sure), and Magnum's car is red?

That's actually the best I've come up with so far... can you do better? - JamesJM
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Watched my first ever episode of Magnum PI...

JamesJM150July 08, 2019 10:16PM

New one or old one ?

IowaRam122July 09, 2019 04:24AM

Not sure what you mean... new vs old?

JamesJM159July 09, 2019 06:21AM

yeah , the all new Magnum PI

IowaRam100July 09, 2019 07:57AM

That surprises me...

JamesJM96July 09, 2019 08:58AM

IMOH the best since Dragnet is...(wait for it)

waterfield65July 09, 2019 10:50AM