Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Committing an unpardonable sin... Elfie...

December 01, 2018 06:40AM
When I was growing up, when I was raising my kids, Elfie was no where to be found. I can't even remember him being around when my first few grandkids were born.

So I don't know when Elfie first showed up.... but I do know this: I was utterly ignorant of his history and the stringent rules regarding Elfie.

So LAST year, not this year.... I 'moved' Elfie. I'm sure you are all very aware of the sacred law regarding the moving of Elfie.. you DO NOT. I was scolded, then reprimanded, then scolded some more... in fact... every month since last Christmas season I was scolded anew....and warned, "this will not be tolerated".

This morning I was making my morning cup of coffee... it was early... 5am or so.... and I looked over to a new Christmas decoration set up in our living room... a house, with lights, and there on top of the house he sat... "Elfie". My first reaction was not joy, the spirit of giving... no, my first reaction was terror.

Terror because... even though I'm MORE than aware that he is not to be moved... are there other rules I'm not aware of? I don't know... I only know that breaking a rule, even if done inadvertently, the repercussions are dire.

So be forewarned... if you happen to be as ignorant about Elfie as I am... not likely but who knows?, leave him be. You do NOT want to agitate him, trust me on this. - JamesJM
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Committing an unpardonable sin... Elfie...

JamesJM170December 01, 2018 06:40AM

Ok, I'm lost...

sstrams280December 01, 2018 08:13AM

LOL.... so was I, until just a few year's ago... Attachments

JamesJM165December 01, 2018 08:31AM

Sounds to me....

Aries199December 01, 2018 11:06AM

I Think

IowaRam244December 01, 2018 09:00AM

I saw him once

waterfield137December 01, 2018 08:55AM

That was comforting, Waterfield...