Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Football is underway....

August 08, 2017 11:04AM
Elijah - first year, Mighty Mites
Ashton - Junior Youth Football
Gavin - H.S. Varsity, (first year on Varsity)
Mason - Reedley J. C. (first year)

All are now in pads, training camp. First games coming up the end of this month.

21Dog... should be a great year for Gavin. He's backing up Sean Chambers - headed for Rutgers. He may get the start at WR. Earlier this year I asked the board if he should stay a JV or move up... that question was answered for us. They pretty much depleted the JV's... no WR's left.

Mason's doing well, so we hear. I have not seen a practice. Almost certainly he'll make the team... possibly a starting WR.

Ashton's team is hoping to vie for the Championship this year. In all my years of watching, coaching, and filming Kerman Youth Football I have never seen any of our teams.. Mighty Mites, Pee Wees, Juniors, Seniors, win a championship.. made a few championship games but no championships. Impossible to say with kids... but I think Ashton's team has a chance. They played for the championship last year losing to Firebaugh and they kept the 'heart' of their team this year.

Elijah is following in his big brother Ashton's footsteps, talent-wise - not in spirit. He'll be a starting RB for the Mighty Mites. Elijah is 7 - and he's the type that ON the field gives it all.. not afraid to hit... and OFF the field football never crosses his mind. laughing smiley

Going to be a busy year for me... life is great. - JamesJM

Mason's 2nd best ever High School game: #8 WR and FS

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/08/2017 11:07AM by JamesJM.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Football is underway....

JamesJM405August 08, 2017 11:04AM

happy for you

21Dog163August 08, 2017 02:55PM

Excellent football/grandson news today....

JamesJM149August 09, 2017 01:13PM

nothing better than getting your number

ferragamo79145August 10, 2017 07:32AM