Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Players who leveled up for all 32 NFL teams in the 2019 season

January 28, 2020 06:18AM
RamBill
Players who leveled up for all 32 NFL teams in the 2019 season

ESPN

Super Bowl LIV on Sunday will showcase some of the NFL's elite players from the San Francisco 49ers and Kansas City Chiefs -- and many of those players have shown great improvement throughout their careers.

In an effort to highlight those players who have made big jumps from one season to the next, we asked our NFL Nation reporters to identify the player on each team who leveled up the most during the 2019 season.

That player could be someone who didn't play much and became a solid starter, or a good player who broke through to become great.

Los Angeles Rams

Dante Fowler Jr., outside linebacker. The No. 3 pick in 2015, Fowler had yet to live up to his high draft selection -- until the 2019 season. Playing on a one-year deal worth up to $12 million, Fowler proved his playmaking ability as he finished the season with a career-high 11.5 sacks, which ranked among the top 10 in the NFL. He surpassed his previous career best of eight sacks set in 2017. Fowler also forced two fumbles and had a fumble recovery. He is set to become an unrestricted free agent. -- Lindsey Thiry

Full Article--
[www.espn.com]

Goodbye Dante. It was nice knowing you! lol

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Players who leveled up for all 32 NFL teams in the 2019 season

RamBill403January 28, 2020 06:11AM

Re: Players who leveled up for all 32 NFL teams in the 2019 season

Ramsdude159January 28, 2020 06:18AM

Clay Matthews had 8 in 9 games ...

alyoshamucci237January 28, 2020 07:34AM

Re: Clay Matthews had 8 in 9 games ...

merlin267January 28, 2020 09:56AM

Re: Clay Matthews had 8 in 9 games ...

Classicalwit99January 29, 2020 05:24PM