Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

gonna piggyback once again so its all in one spot.

January 27, 2020 06:39PM
alyoshamucci
NORTH
Notre Dame Troy Pride Jr. CB IND athlete that is proving he can play CB ... He never really flashed but I may have missed it.
Had a pick in the game and showed serious speed on the retrun ...

Wake Forest Essang Bassey CB ACC Really underrated so Im glad he got a shot here. Slot corner.
He had a couple nice plays ...

Utah Terrell Burgess DB Pac-12 I have liked Utah DBs forever ... better in games than in practice.
He had a couple serious hits and had great coverage against a TE in the end zone.

Minnesota Carter Coughlin DE Big Ten Weighed in small .. haven't seen him on the practice field. He is a relentless rusher but he needs to test well at the combine.
He had some pressures, though couldn't finish either time. he is just too small IMO to be anything more then a spot rusher

Notre Dame Jalen Elliott DS IND
Had a hit in the game that turned one of the beast RBs and took him right down, was not expecting that much pop from him ..

Southern Illinois Jeremy Chinn DS FCS haven't seen him yet.
Not invisible during the game but not anything I could pick out. I think he ends up a LBer

Nebraska Darrion Daniels DT Big Ten Followed him around his career ... Don't think he really fully developed
Like most of his career he's low on stats and high on being tough to move.

Ohio State DaVon Hamilton DT Big Ten Bigger than I thought weighing in at 317.
He got some push but the south interior O line was not messing around. He's alright, I have other favorites

Michigan Joshua Uche EDGE Big Ten Loved his tape this year and think of him exactly like the USC kid two years ago (last year?)
Nwosu ... that's who, the announcers said the same thing. He got pressure on half his rushes, that was pretty crazy. I think he makes round 3 mid way. yeah, couldn't agree more with your assessment. That 6'-1" moves him from 2nd to 3rd regardless of his skill set

Syracuse Alton Robinson EDGE ACC
Had a crazy game ... not what I expected, he flashed serious "arm extension" strength I kinda want to know what he benches. On my radar now. really liked him going into the season, kinda disappeared. Finally flashing his potential.

Miami Trevon Hill EDGE ACC Followed him around through VTech to Miami, where he did okay. He flashed a few times ... weighed in small.
Didn't flash ... getting deeper into the draft now maybe undrafted ... but has potential.

Utah Bradlee Anae EDGE Pac-12 Having a good week, and Ive liked his myriad of moves, and sometimes he can't be stopped.
Sometimes was Saturday. He actually should be sued by the OTs for how bad he made them look. Most dominant game by an edge Ive seen at the senior bowl. Absolutely killed it. Really have to go back and see if I still have Utah recorded

Michigan State Kenny Willekes EDGE Big Ten Love his motor. Doubt he tests well enough.
Had a couple plays ... but still doesn;t look as athletic as I'd want. do not like

California Evan Weaver ILB Pac-12 Love this kid. Think he gets underdrafted even if he runs well.
He didn't flash and got a little swallowed up by what was truly an unreal O line for the South. I want to like him more, and I just can't. Sorry

Ohio State Malik Harrison ILB Big Ten Physically he's a big deal. I like him.
Showed speed and athleticism ... can he make round 4? no he can't. I'm wondering if he makes round 3

Washington Nick Harris OC Pac-12 2nd round OC ... heavy hands.
Overwhelmed one on one. 6'-1" 293 and not a powerhouse, he is going to slide. Zone only Center only limits his draft spots...

Temple Matt Hennessy OL AAC One of my targets ... late 4th round may slide ... He handled Penn State kids just fine.
I liked him in this game, created some holes. I'm a fan of him. He'll be underdrafted. Agreed. He is my #4 OC

Wisconsin Zack Baun OLB Big Ten Might be my target at 52 if he's still there. My guess is he runs well enough to go in the first.
Not big in the game .. .maybe that helps him slide to 52? I think he goes 1st round, or early 2nd. not to the 50s

Connecticut Matt Peart OT AAC UConn is a mess, but I have his name on my list so Im watching him close.
Wow had a really solid game ... kinda surprised how much better he played than Throckmorton (who was a late add in his defense and who played OG this season)

West Virginia Colton McKivitz OT Big 12 Interesting Durant at the East West and the ORT here ...
Another solid game ...

Houston Josh Jones OT AAC I liked him at Houston but wanted to see him in one on ones and he's really good. Any chance he makes 52? Doubt it.
He missed one rush. the rest he totally handled. Moved men in the run game too. top 40 draft pick IMO

North Carolina Charlie Heck OT ACC I called this guy at the beginning of the year ... he may need a year of strength training but his dad is a coach and he's 6-7 310 with really smooth feet and bend.
Liked him in the game as well, not sure why he isn't higher on draft boards. I actually don't like him that much. Weird we are on opposite ends on this guy. I better go back and look.

Kansas Hakeem Adeniji OT Big 12 Not a big fan .. curious to see him tomorrow.
Why was he playing OG? not a fan, at any position

Washington State Anthony Gordon QB Pac-12 Throws a good ball. Had a good year.
Had a solid game ... I don;t think you can count him out. I said it earlier, he is my guy late. If I needed a guy later.

Utah State Jordan Love QB MWC The sweetheart riser of this year ...
Threw some good deep balls. I don't trust him, but has a legit skill set.

UCLA Joshua Kelley RB Pac-12 Emotional leader, underrated runner ... definitely a target to take Malcolm's spot. 6th round? RBs slide.
Loved his running. Gonna be underdrafted.

Baylor JaMycal Hasty RB Big 12 Serious burst and strength ... has been overlooked alllll year. 6th?
Had an even better game than I expected ... likely played his way into at least the 4th and out of my range.

TCU Darius Anderson RB Big 12 has speed ... change of pace smaller back. not "small" just "smaller"
Speed all day.

Dayton Adam Trautman TE FCS This kid got my attention in one rep. Draft and train.
Highest riser in the entire draft to this point ... from "Hm, let's see if he can ___ WHOA he's gonna be the first TE off the board? (I think it'll be Kmet)

Purdue Brycen Hopkins TE Big Ten He's on everyone's radar so he'll go early.
Gonna be a lifer at the position. He's gone early. Esp with the lack of a true stud TE or 2 this year

USC Michael Pittman Jr. WR Pac-12 Probably the head of the best Senior Bowl WR class Ive seen. Tall AND fast,
Injured.

Baylor Denzel Mims WR Big 12 Will be underrated ... Sneaky speed and can get deep.
Lost a ball in the sun early or would have had a huge day. Showed his game ... I'd love to steal this kid

Ohio State KJ Hill WR Big Ten Having a great week. Great route runner.
Quiet during the game ... if he slides I'd keep an eye. agreed

Liberty Antonio Gandy-Golden WR FBS Little challenged by bigger competition, but I like his moves, draft and train? 6-4 223
Looked out of his depth honestly. draft and coach up

Notre Dame Chase Claypool WR IND Better route runner than I thought and better hands ... 6-4 229.
I think we're looking at a kid that someone will fall in love with. In the right spot he could be like Mike Williams. Or on the wrong team Kelvin Benjamin

Texas A&M Quartney Davis WR SEC Kid can haul. I don't know why Jimbo Fisher doesn;t get the most of his WRs ... but this kid can play.
Had a medium game ... fine with me, let him slide.

SOUTH

Georgia Southern Kindle Vildor CB Sun Belt Underwhelming this week. Tough gigs against giant WRs, but still.
Got himself a pick ...

Pittsburgh Dane Jackson CB ACC Probably my favorite here tied with the next guy
Helped himself a lot this week, solid game.

Oklahoma State A.J. Green CB Big 12 Had Ceedee Lamb duty. Holding up fine against these big Wrs.
Had a solid game, no idea where he goes. earlier then he should

UCLA Darnay Holmes DB Pac-12 Think the Pitt slot that's on Philly now.
Avonte Maddox.

Tulsa Reggie Robinson II DB AAC Having a rough time against the speed.
Had a wayyyy better game including a forced fumble...

Auburn Marlon Davidson DE SEC Best at one on ones ... showed up at 297.
did he not play? knee tendonitis, had a monster week though. love him on a line with Donald

Florida Jabari Zuniga DE SEC Getting shut down in one on ones, I didn't think he had that great of a year.
Nada. I don't think the light is going to come on, play it safe and take Greenard instead

Lenoir Rhyne Kyle Dugger DS SAC Need to see more.
Had a great freaking game ... 4.3 guy at 220 and can cover. I was impressed, first I saw of him

South Carolina Javon Kinlaw DT SEC Monster ... 6-6 325 and can play with leverage and get you on your heels real fast. Maybe the top pick form this game.
Didn;t play. Dominated one on ones like AD did his Senior Bowl, just saying

South Carolina D.J. Wonnum EDGE SEC Regressed some ...
Made some plays ... kinda surprised.

Bama edges did nothing.

Kentucky Logan Stenberg OG SEC Love him. Tape and this week.
Great game .. really moved some people. A guy the Rams could use, tough as nails and not scared of a fight.

Saint John's Ben Bartch OG Division III Who is this kid? OT who just buried everyone. He didn't lose a rep I saw.
Got injured last day, I am really looking for what he does at the combine.

LSU Damien Lewis OL SEC Gets a bit manhandled ... my memory is that he works better in a group.
Moved people.

LSU Lloyd Cushenberry III OL SEC Glad he declared, definitely watching. Holding his own, even against Kinlaw.
Really helped himself ... game as well. He is still probably my 3 OC behind Ruiz and Biadasz, but all three are so close

South Carolina St. Alex Taylor OT FCS Again, this kids all looked good this week.
He got beat a few times ...

Texas Tech Terence Steele OT Big 12 Stunned by him in one on ones. Did amazing ... I don;t know if anyone else helped themselves as much in the one on ones.
Got his lunch eaten by Anae and Uche. Oops.was a rough day

Mississippi State Tyre Phillips OT SEC Slow footed heavy handed.
I think he's an OG.

Colorado Steven Montez QB Pac-12 I think he'll be a solid backup. Big frame with wheels.
Had an okay game.

Oklahoma Jalen Hurts QB Big 12 I think he's being undervalued, like Dak. He's stronger and more durable, and a better passer than I feel anyone thinks. He's been througha lot, a leader, really likeable guy. I see more Donovan McNabb given his improvements in passing.
Weak game. So over rated. Sorry Oklahoma fans.

Oregon Justin Herbert QB Pac-12 Just an NFL QB. I take him at 7 if Im the Chargers.
Polished. #3 QB, could end up in LA. No, the other one.

Florida Lamical Perine RB SEC Will run away from you or through you.
Had a really solid game with limited running lanes. a steal on day 3.

Arizona State Eno Benjamin RB Pac-12 For me he has too many miles on the chassis.
Looked to move better than I remember. still like him, not as a primary back, but in a committee

Memphis Antonio Gibson RB AAC I like his teammate better.
Whoa ... 6-1 223 and he can simply burn ... I take back the above statement ... likely played himself too high for us to look at.

LSU Stephen Sullivan TE SEC Don't sleep in this guy. Converted WR.
Showed blocking ... I think he could develop over a couple years into a Darren Waller type.

Vanderbilt Jared Pinkney TE SEC Kid was my top coming into this year and had an off year ... if he slides IM all over him for our 3rd TE (I want two TE sets all game)
I like him if he slides, only made a couple catches.I do too

Florida Atlantic Harrison Bryant TE C-USA Another high end TE that could get lost in the 3-5 round mix after the first guys come off the board.
More blocking talent showed during this game ...

Tennessee Jauan Jennings WR SEC Monster. He ran the wild cat in the SEC. Most broken tackles and yards after contact.
Had a drop (which is his issue) but also ran some people over. not a fan

Florida Van Jefferson WR SEC Great route runner, son of NFL WR coach
Had an okay game, but played himself into the second or late first regardless ... I think a solid 2nd rounder, good week for him

Texas Devin Duvernay WR Big 12 My favorite pick would be this guy at the end of the 3rd or mid fourth. Track star. 6-0 215. Runs realllllly angry. Can run by or through you.
They didn't send him deep but he made some nice catches ... Im watching the 4th round ... that sounds about right.

K ... now Im done till the combine.

Don't waste your time looking back, you're not going that way. - Ragnar Lothbrok
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Blinkscout pre game analysis of the Senior Bowl

alyoshamucci1005January 24, 2020 01:45PM

Great stuff here, Otter!!!!

SunTzu_vs_Camus346January 24, 2020 03:51PM

Re: Blinkscout pre game analysis of the Senior Bowl

Deadpool453January 24, 2020 05:34PM

Glad we're eye to eye on Mims

alyoshamucci378January 25, 2020 09:07AM

Re: great work

leafnose235January 26, 2020 11:38AM

Post game

alyoshamucci392January 27, 2020 03:33PM

Re: Post game

leafnose406January 27, 2020 05:41PM

Pre-draft visits

3030328January 29, 2020 08:48AM

gonna piggyback once again so its all in one spot.

Deadpool319January 27, 2020 06:39PM

Re: Josh Jones, and Cushenberry

leafnose283January 28, 2020 05:57PM

Davion Taylor

no name261January 29, 2020 12:30PM

Maybe a WILL in a 43, thats it

Deadpool300January 29, 2020 02:43PM

Re: Maybe a WILL in a 43, thats it

no name236January 30, 2020 04:21AM

I looked into him a little more

Deadpool228January 30, 2020 09:01AM

Great Stuff - Good prep for combine