Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Seriously man

January 21, 2020 01:15PM
this is some work. I find myself spending less time on the East West and more on the Senior Bowl and combine.

That said, this is as good a report on the shrine game's players that you can find. Some thoughts from me: (basically on guys on the roster, not how they performed in the game)

The QBs did nothing for me. I think you could develop James Morgan simply because he has all the tools in the box, and you saw good production so the arrow is north with him, but he has a ways to go. Same with Huntley, although he doesn't have the same size.

RB: I am glad James Robinson graduated. Absolutely tired of watching my Bison try and tackle this beast. Not a ton of wiggle, but more juice then you would guess as far as HR speed. His 40 time should be interesting. Tavien Feaster is my other favorite from Shrine week.

WR: Binjimen Victor had himself a good week. He gets drafted for sure now I would think. Otherwise a pretty soft WR group IMO. Tyler Johnson Minn. accepted but pulled out? IDK

TE: I love Bison TEs and Ben Ellefson is a good one. He will block his tail off and is smart. Can find zone soft spots, good hands, good in the redzone. He has a good shot at making a roster. Wilcox is another guy to watch. He's more of a slot TE then anything IMO. That new age TE.

OL: The Michigan kid Runyan is a stud. So are his interior linemates OC Ruiz and LG Bredeson. And all play with an edge. I would love any of them. Basically my Oklahoma line from last year where I just loved them all. Driscoll does nothing for me, He's not big, not nasty, not overly athletic. Agree that Darryl Williams had a good game and week. Agree on your round eval as well.

DL: I've mentioned Derrek Tuszka before as a guy that could toughen up your edge. Good against the run and can flat out get after the QB. High motor, high IQ. Highsmith is the other edge rusher from a small school I love. He's gonna go in the middle of the draft though. Like Khalil Davis from Nebraska as a DT. I agree Raequon Williams is really under rated. Roy is for sure a name to watch for sure as a disruptive big NT type. Kendall Coleman is an interesting prospect. I expected more from him this year.

LB: I love Shaq Quarterman, I hope he runs decently. Mykal Walker had a heck of a week, I need to go find him somewhere. He has piqued my interest. Has NFL size for todays ILB.

DB: Shyheim Carter is a nickel package 3rd S and needs to be drafted with that in mind or be prepared to develop him. Luther Kirk is a stud at S. Glad he is also gone from Ill. State. Ballhawks with nice range are hard to find and he fits the bill late in the draft. Chris Williamson had a nice week form Minn. Good size to him. Myles Dorn had a nice game IMO.

Don't waste your time looking back, you're not going that way. - Ragnar Lothbrok
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Blinkscout East west shrine and NFLPA game analysis

alyoshamucci602January 21, 2020 10:19AM

Seriously man

Deadpool366January 21, 2020 01:15PM

Walker

21Dog283January 21, 2020 01:39PM

ty sir

Deadpool172January 21, 2020 02:06PM

Re: Agim

leafnose182January 21, 2020 06:21PM

I must have missed it

Deadpool225January 21, 2020 06:35PM

Deadpool164January 21, 2020 07:14PM

NFLPA ... took me a day to get back to it.

alyoshamucci230January 22, 2020 07:50AM

Re: NFLPA ... took me a day to get back to it.

Rams4394January 22, 2020 07:54AM

Re: NFLPA ... took me a day to get back to it.

alyoshamucci129January 22, 2020 09:10AM

alyoshamucci85January 22, 2020 07:22AM

Re: Blinkscout East west shrine and NFLPA game analysis

Rampage2K-214January 21, 2020 07:34PM