Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: players Rams fans should watch on Dec 30th Bowl games

December 29, 2019 06:53AM
We are going to want the LB from Cal. My daughter plays in the Cal band so I've seen all his games. He has incredible instincts. He smells out plays and wrecks them. He is a solid and viscous tackler. What we should all hope for is that his measurables don't add up and we can pick him in the middle rounds. He is exactly what the Rams need a big inside tackler. I'll watch the other bowl games too and see who else, but we haven't really had a great MLB since Fletcher. I love Littleton but he should be outside. Lsurenitis. Was pretty good but dragged downfield a lot. Fletch stopped guys in their tracks. That should be it. Hacksaw used to destroy runners inside. Ray Lewis scarred everybody on the field. Butkas was a mobster in his time. That is what our D is missing. A big bad weapon in the middle of the field. We get that along with AD, Littleton, Fowler, and our great secondary and nobody will score on us. We could be like the '85 Bears and attack. I want to see teams punting on second down against us.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

players Rams fans should watch on Dec 30th Bowl games

Deadpool425December 28, 2019 10:43AM

spamlord223December 29, 2019 06:02AM

SoCalRAMatic211December 29, 2019 06:53AM

the problem with Weaver

Deadpool178December 30, 2019 09:36AM

Greenard one of my targets if Fowler leaves

alyoshamucci169December 30, 2019 10:50AM