Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Maybe if Goff practiced with....

November 11, 2019 04:26AM
just a snapper and no line against the D he would be more ready for the real games......Supposed to be a joke, but really why is coach insistent on him taking those drops when the line is going through the issues they are having. Goff needs a clean pocket..without that he is average to even below average.

Coach continues to say they evaluate the players AND coaches.....but IMO he seriously needs to look in a mirror, maybe really consider getting an OC and swallow some pride. Still have a major say in the scheme, but step away at game time. I am amazed why he puts TGIII in...he starts on a rhythm, gains good yards and coach yanks him....IMO that's past trying to control a knee issue....if Todd can only have a couple positive plays in a row or his knee will/could flair up.....ain't buying into that. I told Mary I had a feeling Todd would have a good game...and he could have had a 100 yard game yesterday, but for some reason Coach stopped it.

McVay always talks about rhythm being prime importance for execution to come about, a guys starts feeling it and he goes a different direction....This team...this O-Line needs to gain some type of confidence in something...TGIII getting 100+ IMO sure could help that out.....maybe not much, but at this point any little bit can't hurt.....The line is not physical....but Todd getting 100+ in a game or 2 might be a mental type influence on them at least.....A sense/feeling of a baby step towards a positive outcome....instead of frustration (which IMO is setting in with this young line).
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Maybe if Goff practiced with....

roman18456November 11, 2019 04:26AM

My opinion

Ram_Ruler211November 11, 2019 05:12AM

Re: My opinion

CraigMatson171November 11, 2019 05:56AM

Classicalwit118November 11, 2019 07:25AM

Deadhead Ram93November 11, 2019 09:55AM